Last modified date: June 20, 2023
Any information collected by bcgame.onl about visitors to the Website is referred to as "User Information."
bcgame.onl is the controller and is responsible for the operation of the Website.
Types of User Information We Collect:
The specific types of information we collect usually depend on how you interact with us. We may collect and process the following categories of data, although this list is not exhaustive:
- Information that allows us to identify you, which you voluntarily choose to provide to us through the Website or via email provided on our Website. Please note that you are not required to provide any personal or confidential data to use the Website.
- Information about your visit to the Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, IP address, browser type and version, screen resolution, browser language, time zone, operating system, device type;
- Demographic information indicating your age, gender, and country;
- Information from any surveys or polls submitted by visitors to the Website on a voluntary basis on various topics, including events and experiences, media consumption preferences, ways to improve our Website, etc.;
- Information from the content of messages you submit through any of the fillable forms on the Website, such as reviews you write (if any are posted on the Website);
- Information from publicly available publications, which includes any information submitted to us for display on the Website, including any messages/materials you submit for publication or consent to publication in the public area of the Website, such as comments or reviews. Please acknowledge and understand that you should not expect any confidentiality or privacy with respect to the content you submit through the Website as a comment or review, regardless of whether your submission includes personal information;
- User preference information (e.g., favorite games or launch pages).
User Information is collected only if the User has consented to such data collection in accordance with Chapter 2, Paragraph 71, Subparagraph 2, Letter b of the Data Protection Act 2018.
This Policy applies only to what happens when you visit the Website, and this Policy does not apply to information collected by bcgame.onl online in an open-access manner or through any other means or any third party, including through any application or content that may be referenced or accessible on or through the Website.
We automatically collect certain information about how you interact with and navigate bcgame.onl, as well as the device and software you use to do so:
Change of Purpose
We will only use User Information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. Please note that we may process User Information without your knowledge or consent in limited circumstances where required or permitted by law.
Retention of User Information
User Information will be deleted:
Sharing and Disclosure of User Information
bcgame.onl may disclose your User Information to third parties located in the United Kingdom if 1) required by law; 2) to ensure the proper functioning of the Website (for the purposes of Website maintenance, including customer support and marketing assistance, conducting business analysis and sales, supporting Website functionality, conducting surveys, and other functions offered on the Website); 3) where there is another legitimate interest.
The legal basis for such processing is our legitimate interests, namely protecting and defending our legal rights and properly safeguarding our business from risks.
In the event that bcgame.onl discloses User Information to third parties, such third parties will be required to use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them and in accordance with the consent you provided regarding your User Information, and such third parties will be bound by obligations related to the processing of User Information with the same level of data protection.
User Information will be disclosed to employees, agents, and third-party service providers only when necessary and subject to a nondisclosure obligation.
We reserve the right, and you expressly permit us, to disclose User Information in the cases listed above.
We do not disclose your contact information (e.g., your email address) to independent third parties without your knowledge, except as described in this notice (e.g., to ensure compliance with the Terms and Conditions, to secure bcgame.onl, or if required by law or to respond to legal proceedings).
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA") protects the privacy of children under the age of 13 on the Internet. We do not knowingly collect or store personal information from individuals under the age of 13, except as permitted by law. Any person who provides personal data through the website represents to us that they are 13 years of age or older. If we learn that personal data has been collected from a user under the age of 13 on the website or through it, we will take appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 13 who has become a participant on the website or has otherwise provided personal information on the website, please contact us using the contact information below to close the child's account and remove the information.
Legal rights of website users
For EU and UK residents
If you are located in the EU and UK, you have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email: info[at]bcgame.onl.
We set our own cookies that gather information such as your language preferences and login data, as well as third-party cookies that are set through web analytics for marketing and advertising purposes.
bcgame.onl uses aggregated user information for analysis and improvement of the design, usage, and content of the website.
bcgame.onl may use other technologies such as web beacons and flash cookies to track the effectiveness and performance of our communications and how the Website is used.
The Website allows you to disable/enable cookies by changing the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all interactive features of the Website if cookies are disabled.
Some browsers provide helpful guidance on cookies:
In addition, Google Analytics provides its own opt-out options:
- Your use of bcgame.onl (e.g., timestamps, clicks, scrolling, viewing time, heatmaps, search queries, entrance/exit pages, cookie enablement/disabling, as well as actions and interactions within our game clients, including chat logs);
- Your computer or device (e.g., IP addresses, mobile network information, unique device identifiers, processing capabilities, manufacturer and model, language and other regional settings, geographic location and screen resolution, color depth, and similar settings);
- How bcgame.onl operates, including any issues you may encounter (e.g., loading errors and response time).
We may use technologies such as cookies, scripts, and our own servers to help us collect and store this information, including in log files.
Purpose of Data Processing:
We process User Information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your request/query;
- To improve the content and functionality of the Website;
- For internal record-keeping;
- To conduct user research and analysis;
- To customize the Website according to user interests;
- To comply with regulatory obligations (if any);
- To promote our special offers, new products and services, or provide you with any other information if you have consented to it and provided us with your email address;
- For other reasons to the extent permitted by law.
- when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected;
- after you request the deletion of your Personal Data, if bcgame.onl is not required by law to retain such data.
- Access to your personal information. You can request access to your personal information by contacting us at the address provided below. If required by law, upon request, we will provide you with reasonable access to the personal information we hold about you. Please note that California residents may have the right to request from us a notice describing the categories of Personal Data (if any) that we disclose to third parties or affiliated companies for direct marketing purposes.
- Changes to your personal information. We rely on you to update and correct your personal information. If our website does not allow you to update or correct certain information, you may contact us at the address provided below to request changes to your information. Please note that we may retain historical information in our backup files as permitted by law.
- Deletion of your personal information. We retain Personal Information for as long as reasonably necessary to provide you with the website, to fulfill the purposes described in this Policy, or as required by law. You can request information about how long we retain information of a particular type or request that we delete your personal information by contacting us at the address provided below. If required by law, we will comply with a request to delete information, but you should be aware that in many situations we must retain your personal information to fulfill our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for other business purposes.
- Withdrawal of consent. If you withdraw your consent for the processing of Personal Information, we will no longer be able to provide you with services. In some cases, we may limit or deny your request to withdraw consent if the law permits or requires us to do so, or if we are unable to properly verify your identity. You can withdraw consent to processing (where such processing is based on consent) by contacting us at the address provided below.
Please direct written requests and inquiries about your rights to info[at]bcgame.onl.
If you are a resident of California, USA, you have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- Access to your personal information. California residents have the right to request from us, up to twice in a 12-month period, certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us using the contact information provided below.